Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Riding with a Touch - stop 4

yorkInn

I enjoyed warm, restful, and most intellectual accommodations at my cousin-in-law's. I had only put in about 110 miles by the time I arrived, but they were some cold miles, dammit! It was an evening of hard cider, sushi, and cocktails from the bookshelf bar (with lots of conversation in-between).

postSushi_cocktail

So I followed a well-dressed college professor out the front door of an old York town home this morning, and into rejecting weather. After about 25 miles, I retired to a McDonald's - I know, I know, but do you know how warm it is in there?!

My rain gear is creating a puddle on the floor and I'm taking up a whole table with my stuff. Here's hoping the rain stops...

IMG_2286

Last word - you have to pay for WiFi @ McD's? WTF?!

^ keyed into my iPod touch : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is not kid-friendly. I'm going to email Addi and tell her to unsubscribe from your blog feed.

Anonymous said...

I pretty surprised that you went ahead with the motorcycle what with the weather forecast, but how brave!!!
Surprised that you didn't have to pay for the heat!

author said...

pay did the heat :) - I would have if I had to....I think Addi can handle my writing. She's cool like that.