Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Hemp Jacket

I'm pretty turned-on by Joe Rocket's latest innovation in motorcycle gear: their Hemp Jacket. The October 2009 issue of Motorcyclist has a blurb about the jacket in the GEAR section, and I just took a closer look on Joe Rocket's web site.



Aside from the weird snaps on the inside of the forearms, there does not seem to be any unnecessary hardware. The two-tone style is very slick (in both available colors). This is a smokin'-cool jacket, in my opinion.

If hemp holds-up to road rash, then sign me up for this bandwagon. Rapidly-renewable vegetation that doesn't require pesticides to grow seems like a helluva material for just about anything. Wish I needed a jacket!

Update
Detailed information about the Hemp jacket can be found here.

No comments: