Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fog prevention


It's November, and it's cold.  You know what that means, don't you?  Time to get the warm gear out, zip the liners back in, grab the turtle furs and clavas, and start licking your glasses.

fog_prevention

That's right - I've searched high and low the last few years for ways to ensure my glasses don't fog up when I'm sitting at traffic lights or stop signs in the cold.  And can you guess which solution I've found?  Spit.  I'm far from the 1st to realize this - head over to altavista and search the netz.  You'll see all kinds of tweeps recommending spit to prevent your glasses from fogging-up.

There are products of all kinds out there, but don't waste your $$$.  Wet your finger, lick your lenses, or project your saliva - however you do it, rub it in afterward and enjoy miles of clarity.  There is nothing more debilitating than steering a motor vehicle while blind.

No comments: